Sunday 24 July 2016

Positive Feedback from a future Father of son coming to Oaklands

Justine Birdling

9:02 AM (2 hours ago)
to Oaklands
Thank you to school management, and all the staff for organising the open day this week. I had a great experience as a father of a 3.5 year old visiting the school to understand how it will be for my son when he starts school! I am confident he will be comfortable settling in the school. Thanks to all the YR 0, YR 1, YR 2 teachers who let us sit in and watch, answered questions and showed us around while the class was in progress. Thanks again and look forward to knowing the school and staff more in the near future. Cheers!


On open day I had 2 prospective parents of under 5 year olds come and join in with our classroom learning. This father was welcomed by us all and observed me taking my reading groups, followed by questioning our learning programme. I also encouraged him to ask the children about their experience at school so far, which he did.
"It is a bucket filler when we take the time to show our appreciation. It costs nothing to show gratitude with our words and is in return appreciated back."

No comments:

Post a Comment